Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dear Reader,

FYI I really enjoy getting your comments everyone! It's fun. Thank you. You all know how I've always liked attention : ) I hope I have grown out of that a little; I can't deny that I still like to tell stories and stuff...but at least I'm not still singing and dancing! I think I still have a little problem with interrupting people and I'm horrible at listening because I'm too busy thinking about what I will say or about my story to match. Ok, maybe not always, but definitely something to work on. Wow this just went from being a brief thank you note for comments to a deep self-reflection. Guess that's what happens when you eat chicken noodle soup for lunch while blogging. haha.

1 comment:

Joellyn said...

Thanks for stopping over to say hi on my blog the other day too :) Sure wish we could see you and catch up one of these days. Its been too long.