Sunday, March 14, 2010

CareBears

Paige's new favorite routine is to dress up her Bears...lotion ("Sotion"), wipes, diapers, and clothes, everyday when we get home. I think she must think about it on her way home because the second we walk in the door she goes straight to her room, finds the bears, grabs the laundry basket and starts pulling out the necessities one-by-one and putting them in the basket. "Pats... Shiwt...Toos...Tocks, At, Sotion, diaper..." "Tay Mama, help me!"
And when we're done they look so cute and she is so pleased!




And then she helps them while they all read books together.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously thinking she needs a sibling!!! She's soooooooo ready! HINT HINT! :)
Amber

Heather said...

she sooo cute and i love their shoes and hat. she does'nt miss a thing does she?

Anonymous said...

good thing she has a girl cousin to play with in a year or so! dress up, dolls... :) she's a cutie!

RAH

Anonymous said...

how sweet...what a hunny :)

Elissa & Logan said...

that's what i was thinking...she'll be such a big help with a little brother or sister someday! ;) my dad used to call my sister "little mama" cause she took SUCH good care of her dollies too!

Anonymous said...

Brenda, this is soo cute. I love it. You are going to be so pleased one day when she is much older and you can go back to check out the way she talked and the things she loved to do as a toddler. I wish I had a blog that I could refer to that would remind me of the cute things my kids did. Instead I was too lame to even take photos most of the time. Thanks for sharing.

Aunt Betty

Benjamin Ranch said...

yes, good for you for preserving these sweet memories!

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's so cute!!!

I hope Creepy stays away from you too - I'd hate to be locked out of your blog.

MaryAnn

Anonymous said...

I love these picture. some how I missed them earlier. she is so different when she is here, so quite.

Gt Gramma Lin