Sunday, April 25, 2010

Paige Road-Rage

I was driving through town and pulled up to a stoplight; we are sitting behind a car that is obviuosly also stopped at the stop light. From the backseat Paige said, "Moozch (move) Car!" Ha-ha, she was yelling at the car in front of us to get out of our way! Nice. I swear she didn't learn that from me ~
10 seconds go by and she yells louder, "Get outta my way Car!" Again, she didn't learn that from me. Or her dad.
Finally the light turns green and the car starts moving, and she says with great satisfaction, "There, that's better."

Now to share her sweetness: She has FINALLY decided to say "I love you" back to mommy and daddy; we've been trying forever to get this exchange from her. It's my favorite. She hugs me and looks me in the eye and puts her hands on my cheek and says, "I love you, momma."
And then after I say, "Oh I love you too Paige," she says, "I love you toooooooooo."
She was also expressing her love to her fruit snacks the other day, "I love you," "Oh, I love you too," "I love you too foot stack."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable!!! We need to get together soon! Maybe next weekend we can do something and if it's still possible I'd love to get the boys out to see the lambs:) Hope you guys had a great weekend!
AMber

Anonymous said...

Well at least you rate right up there with the fruit snacks!!! LOL