Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pictures

I am so bummed because I had some other great pictures but they were accidentally deleted from the camera before I was able to save them on my computer :( For example, I had a priceless picture of Coy - priceless because I think he looked JUST like a picture that I remember of Logan at about the same age :) I also remember taking a very cute picture of Kadyn and Jesse building a lego tower. Anyway, Ellen and Elisa have some good pictures on their blog too (if you're interested).
Oh well...here is what I did happen to have and am so glad for the cute pics of Quiana and Paige and a couple from Ava's birthday party.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Weekend
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Oh too cute - I love the song too. Thanks!!

Beth and Jewls said...

Hey Brenda,
I lost some pictures on my camera card because of some error I was able to download a program that can restore the pictures if you want I can email you the code and you can try to get them back.
Julie Sanderson

Anonymous said...

Julie! Hey I didn't know you were a reader - cool! :) Yes I would love to try that out - my email is jbhedeen@hotmail.com