Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from our little Princess.
She got to go to the pumpkin patch with her daycare (we also took her there one day with our friends, I believe I posted some pictures on Facebook)...I'm not sure if she picked out this pumpkin on her own or if somebody helped her, but it was a pretty green pumpkin when she brought it home. haha. This was her first time hearing the word "pumpkin" (well I'm sure she's 'heard' it before but you know what I mean) and the first time she heard it was with the word "patch." So, in her mind, pumpkin is not a word of itself - her pumpkin is a "pumpkin patch!" I suppose...a 1 pumpkin, pumpkin patch :)



3 comments:

Benjamin Ranch said...

your little princess is so cute! my granddaughter loves and uses her princess dress ups all year long, though she's maybe growing out of that stage somewhat now.

Anonymous said...

I Love the new halloween pictures. Great jack-o-lantern!! Thanks for coming by on halloween,loved seeing you guys.
wawa!!

Anonymous said...

Well here I am back again. I have to tell you thanks for sharing. Everytime I come here to look for the latest and greatest, I have to go thur all of them again and of course read all the blogs. I was particularly moved by Paiges tower of blocks and of course the "concert photos".
That is really an amazing feat for her to have gotten those blocks as high as she did. She really is amazing.
And the "Concert" unbelieveable.
I can't imagine how the "Little One" to come, is going to compete with all this talent.
wawa!!