Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Smilebox

Yes, I am totally obsessed with making smilebox productions; for those of us who don't have time, money or patience to scrapbook, Smilebox is excellent! I know if anything, her grandparents like them!!! :)
I got some foam curlers recently and I am having some fun putting curls in her hair - they turn out sooooo cute.
We enjoyed wearing summer clothes this weekend and hope this sunshine is here to stay!
Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Mommy's Photography
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

7 comments:

Swenson Family said...

Very cute! I enjoy your smileboxes too! Hope your doing great! ~Teah

Dale or Bonnie said...

good pictures she looks so grown up, she is so cute, your right grandparents love the pictures. keep them coming. love grandpa

Benjamin Ranch said...

Auntie's love them too!

The Parsons Family said...

What a little cutie bug!!!
Aunt Elaine

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is practicing for a possible former job as a model. She sure it adorable. I have a picture of Kristi when she was about the same age with her hair curled the same way. It has always been one of my favorites.

Aunt Betty

Joellyn said...

Too too adorable. Something makes me think Paige and Sarah would have a whale of a time together. Maybe its the mischievous glint they both have in their eyes...

Anonymous said...

I see I made a typo in my last comment. I meant to say "a future job as a model".

Betty