Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jamaica 2006

3 years ago at this time we were in Jamaica...eating the best pineapple I have ever tasted, lounging on the beach, swimming and snorkeling, trying to play beach volleyball, watching Jamaican's dance with fire, trying to not buy useless 'treasures' from every 'salesman' that we pass by...turning down the 'pharamacist (aka drug dealer)...petting a dolphin...and surprise! holding this THING!

I won't hold a dog or a cat or a teeny little frog - but I'll hold an extra-large lizard miniature crocodile thing. Yah Mahn (as they say in Jamaica).
And feed a seed to a parrot out of my mouth...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brenda you are nuts. I wouldn't hold that lizard thing in a million years. Think I'll keep cuddling with my cat.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, not sure how that happened - guess I was out of my element and apparently very relaxed from being on vacation! haha

Jesse Hedeen said...

Ahh yes, the sandy beaches of Jamaica. Why don't you tell everyone why you really enjoyed that trip? You and I both know it's because every guy down there called you Pincess.

Jesse Hedeen said...

Oops! Princess.

Paige's Parents said...

Oh yeah! That and the unforgettable couples games! haha

Anonymous said...

looks like a fun honeymoon and id like to know more about the couples games. guess what, im having a boy, my husbands happy but part of me is a little bummed. hope to see you around soon! HT