Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I was determined to not miss this party because (1) Paige is old enough to hunt easter eggs, (2) the food (3) the people and (4) the cake! Jesse had to work on Saturday until 5:30 so when he got off work and didn't feel like driving to Kalispell I had to pout to get my way. I got my way and spent the next three hours wishing I didn't! Paige once again screamed in protest against her car seat, so we thought we'd bribe her with a frosty. Bad idea - she threw up 26 miles down the road...and again on the east side of the lake...that second time took half an hour in the dark to clean up. ugh. Anyway, in the end it was all worth it...even though it was sad that my dad had to stay home after his midnight trip to the ER because he must have partied too hard on his California vacation. You know what we hear about those "spring break" trips! haha.
Anyway, dad, here are the pictures we promised - even though I'm pretty sure mom got some too.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Easter 09
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Oh, SO CUTE! One of these days we're going to have to make it up there for the Easter Party!!! Can't wait to see you . . .

The Parsons Family said...

I was waiting to see pictures from the Easter egg hunt. How cute!!! I felt so sorry for your dad not feeling well on our trip but we kept dragging him around. We had a wonderful time anyway. Had to come home to get rested up. Sounds like you had quite an "exciting" trip to Kalispell. That is what kids are all about!!

Aunt Elaine

Alison said...

Cute Pictures. Glad you made it!

Carmen said...

Such cute pictures of Paige. Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. sorry i missed seeing you Brenda. Was thrilled to see Jesse and Paige. Her Easter outfit was darling.

Gt Gramma Lin

PS:Thanks for coming to the hospital!