Friday, November 28, 2008

Something to stimulate my brain

So, it's Friday after thanksgiving - I ate entirely too much turkey; and of course turkey makes you tired! I have a confession to make...Becky had invited us over to their side of the mountains to join in on what sounded like a very fun thanksgiving weekend but I told a white lie that I "asked and my boss wouldn't let me have Friday off." Well the truth is, that she had made an announcement that she would not be able to give anyone time off around the holidays - so I was too scared to ask for Friday off. I mean really, it was basically like her telling me that I couldn't have the day off, right? Well come to find out, the entire office was closed today anyway! Oops! Sorry Becky for kinda lying to you :( By the time I found out that I did have Friday off, we had already made plans to have Thanksgiving dinner with Jesse's grandma in Butte at some of her family's house. So we just made a quick day trip over and then I was excited thinking about how much I could get done being home for three days! Well...my house is kinda clean, but not as clean as I'd like - I got tired of cleaning. I still have not gotten half down my list of other things to do. Now that Paige is napping I am trying to work on homework, but that turkey I ate yesterday is still making tired and I can't focus on anything! So I thought I'd do a little blog posting to stimulate my brain and wake up a little. Although I apologize that it was probably completely boring for you to read! I think I will update the page a little. Time to delete the St Judes sponsorship list below - those of you donated, thanks again on behalf of St Judes and don't forget to write it off for 2008taxes..some of you might need all the tax breaks you can get! Anyway - I am replacing that list with a new list - of all of my favorite things/products that we use. I have been thankful before for recommended products from friends or family and thought I'd share a few of my favorite things.

No comments: