Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two babies in one day!

Two handsome little boys came into the world today - see the Baby Watch 2008 list! I can't put pictures on here yet, it just wouldn't be right to have them on my blog before the parent's have pictures on their own blog! :)

Also - I have started a Baby Watch list for 2009. I have a few people on it, but I'm not sure of dates - please help me if anyone knows... and this time I KNOW for a complete fact that I am not starting any rumors - uh, at least I'm pretty sure.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Ha ha! I just looked at your baby watch 2009 and saw two of my cousins are expecting that I didn't know about! Candy and Nate! Great news! Thanks for keeping us in the loop Brenda!

P.S. Are you sure about Candy and Aaron this time??? ;)

Alison said...

Oh, and...

John and Karrie had

Emma Grace 7/18/08