Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bedtime Snack

While I eat my bedtime snack...I'll do a quick post. Bedtime snacks are so fun. I remember back in the day when my brother and I had hot chocolate for bedtime snacks. No wonder I peed the bed.
My bedtime snack tonight is Wheaties. I'll probably have some when I first wake up too. And then choke down some scrambled eggs and a piece of sausage for protein. They're normally delicious when I'm not in this condition.
Anyway, I just thought I would post a picture of our new car.... And then off to bed I must go. (After a session of putting Palmer's lotion on my belly). Speaking of belly, here it is as Week 17. Paige thinks she has a baby sister AND a baby brother in there. Yikes!


Here is our new ride. Still have the Olds...Jesse is really excited to take it over for awhile ;) I've always liked Jeep Cherokees for some reason, and we had our pick of many, but we listened to our mechanic's advice and got the one with the best engine, and this one checked out the best with his inspection, and is the Jeep Limited with leather interior, etc. Very nice.

15 comments:

Ellen said...

quianaVery nice new ride . . . and you're just cute - NOT fat like you say you are!!!! Can't wait to watch that belly grow.

Ellen said...

Not sure why that comment says "quiana" in front of it - sorry.

candy said...

yep! Cutie Patootie.

Joellyn said...

Aw, you look like a proper momma now with your SUV :) Tom is trying to talk me into upgrading from our Pilot to a Suburban now. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

VERY NICE NEW RIDE!
GRAMMA LIN

Anonymous said...

AND A NICE NEW BELLY TO!

Benjamin Ranch said...

Happy to see your new Jeep...it should let you and your little ones ride safe and snug! You are looking good too!

Anonymous said...

you look so cute with the baby belly! ;) are you going to find out what it is, or leave it a surprise? the jeep looks nice!

The Parsons Family said...

Wow - you jumped right over the "mini-van" stage!! You must have learned that from your Dad. And love the picture of you - cute as ever.
Love ya,
Aunt Elaine

Dale or Bonnie said...

congratlations on all these great accomplishments ((<: So happy that you will have a good vehicle for winter driving... and you are looking beautiful, Love ya and miss ya, Mom

Dale or Bonnie said...

i dont know if i like the car or the belly better? thy both look great. missin u, we'll see u in a week. dad

Paige's Parents said...

Ah, thanks for the comments everyone. We are loving our new Jeep and I feel a little silly that I made such a big deal about it by posting a comment on facebook and a pic on the blog - but seriously, it has been a loooong year+ driving that oldsmobile. I pretty much got over the pride thing, and kind of had fun making fun of myself, but we couldn't ever go anywhere long-distance and feel comfortable about it! Anyway, Mom and Dad hurry home so you can make us dinner again soon ;) This belly likes your cooking. Shadon, we will find out what we're having when 'it' is born ;) I like surprises. My parents never had to worry about me peeking at my presents!

Paige's Parents said...

Oh and about the mini-van, Elaine... Believe it or not, I actually considered it. And we considered a Subaru Outback. BUT in the end, after getting insurance quotes, it was not a dime cheaper, so no reason really when I could have a small SUV/Jeep instead! People love their mini-vans I know, and I think there is a good reason, but well...

Benjamin Ranch said...

Hey Brenda, it is a big deal to get a new car, no apologies necessary. I'm proud of you for grinning and bearing it with the old "Olds" :) I'm glad you didn't go all "green" and get the Outback and goodness, you'll only have 2 kids, why get a minivan. I think the Jeep suits you to a T...enjoy!

MaryAnn said...

Oh my, I am so behind on viewing blogs. I love your new wheels - very cool!

You are looking good ~ all PG and all. Bet you are getting excited. I can just see your baby room after Paige and your dad and mom get through with it ;-)

Hope to see you soon ~ miss you!