Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We took off Wednesday night after I finally got my homework done; got to Brian and Becky's at 2 a.m.
We had a great time staying at Brian and Becky's - they grilled us some steaks for lunch one day! We also ate waaay too much at Keith and Cyndee's for three days.
It was so much fun to have Paige try to keep up with Josh and Ashton. They taught her a few cool things about being a kid :) She started out calling them "kids" - and then switched to calling them "Boys." She thought they were pretty cool except when she had to share any of their toys with them. Wonder how she thought that worked?
I hope that K&C's couch is recovering well.








5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Awww, how cute. Thank you for sharing your precious memories and pictures! Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and few days away.

Alison said...

Great pictures of your time together! I bet the kids had a great time. "Hi" to Becky and family!

Anonymous said...

thats a great picture of you and Jesse. I'd like one of those---Christmas would be good. I love the ones of the kids also.
Love to all
gramma Lin

Kristi Figarelle-Lucero said...

how cute is her outfit!

Benjamin Ranch said...

I'm glad you could have that fun time together, and thanks for sharing your pictures!