Monday, July 28, 2008

Here it is...

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. *Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I love sneezing.
2. I can NOT keep a plant or flower alive even when I really try :(
3. Now that I work at a trucking company I look at trucks to see if I recognize the drivers' name. I remember when I used to think it was so funny that my dad always checked out the U-haul's as they drove by.
4. I haven't had a piece of white bread in YEARS!
5. We live within one minute walking distance to Safeway and WalMart - it's great!
6. My favorite candy is the purple bag of skittles, and candy canes at christmas. Oh yeah, and cinnamon bears.
7. I finally started drinking coffee - only as a form of office etiquette :) and weekend shopping fun. I fill the cup about half coffee and half water, then mix in a packet of sugar-free hot chocolate and some sugar-free vanilla or white chocolate creamer. (Sugar-free is the trick to keep it from being too sweet).

Jesse's 7....
1. I'm not really that wierd.
2. I keep my thoughts to myself, mostly. Especially when they're just ideas that haven't happened yet.
3. I really like blueberries and cream protein shakes.
4. I am a much better cook than my wife. (She says so).
5. I can eat the exact same thing every meal everyday for weeks on end.
6. I used to trick my brother into making me sandwiches everyday by telling him that I would time him to see how "fast" he could do it...I never counted...and he still made them.
7. I can clap.....with one hand!


Paige's 7... (this was the most fun)
1. I say "uh-oh" and THEN throw something on the ground.
2. I like to empty sock and underwear drawers...and it's really fun to pull paired socks apart.
3. I haven't spit-up for months!
4. I can still wear 6 month size clothing, even though I'm more than twice that age!
5. I poop about three times a day.
6. I make my parents look alike...I really bring this family together nicely.
7. I have a huge shoe collection - and at this point I can only fit into four of them.

We tag.....
Grandpa and Grandma Braaten http://www.daleandbonniebraaten.blogspot.com/
Dan and Elaine Parsons http://deparsons.blogspot.com/
Danelle Parsons http://danelleparsons.blogspot.com/
Becky Nachtigal http://bbnachtigal.blogspot.com/
Tom and Jo Clark http://tomandjoandco.blogspot.com/
Alison Harris http://hugsfromus.blogspot.com/
Heather Thompson - oh wait nobody knows what your blogspot is!

3 comments:

Heather said...

www.allaboutusgirls.blogspot.com
So there! Your very funny! ok maybe im retarded but i cant enter the letters as they appear below, this is my 4th attempt! HELP!

Danelle Parsons said...

BRENDA!!!! I have been meaning to call you but it seems like I never have time!!! I can't wait to see you next week already. Things are starting to get back to normal here and we are hoping that by next week my mom will be feeling a lot better so she can make it!!!!

Alison said...

Brenda, great to read updates and thanks for the tag...I can't think of any thing weird or interesting about myself right now...So as soon as I do, I will post it! Have A GREAT weekend! Hugsfromus!