Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays

Oops - a day late on my Merry Christmas posting. Hope everyone had a great xmas day. We had a BIG family dinner at my parents - over 50 people; mostly Braaten's and Christensen's. Very fun!




Anyways, because of recent events (good excuse) I wasn't able to get christmas card pictures made up as I had planned...maybe a New Year's wish will be coming your way instead - oh wait that's next week. Valentines cards maybe? Until then, here is a little glimpse at my attempt of a home-made photo shoot in a new christmas dress.


Nice Backdrop - The Crib???? The teddy bears and red blanket were supposed to hide that.





By this time - we had done so much bouncing around and lunging for the camera, that the headband was all out of place and it seemed like the impossible task....

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Welcome to the world of trying to take the "perfect" picture of your child . . . she's a doll . . . really - can't wait to see her (and you).